About The Founder
President Sonia S. Brown’s passion to be a driving force in the world of entertainment began as a young girl singing in countless talent shows, school and church choirs and playing multiple instruments. As a young adult, her talents morphed into more than she could’ve imagined.
She is a certified Production Manager with concentrations in Film and Television, Touring, Artists Relations and Contract Administration. Her credits include Producing, Directing, Stage Management, Location Scouting and Production Management for a slew of music videos, concerts, photo shoots, fashion shows, awards and the like in The Bahamas, Caribbean, US and Shanghai, China.
Having returned to entrepreneurship after a few years in the private sectors in The Bahamas and Shanghai, Ms. Brown continues to reinvent herself not only as an entrepreneur but also as a Speaker, Host, Model, Actress and Singer/Songwriter. She is passionate about mentorship and empowerment and currently resides in her native Bahamas.
- Conferences for Fifa and Myles Munroe International
- Commercials for British Colonial Hilton, BTC, Colina Insurance Ltd., Fidelity Bahamas Bank, KFC, Pizza Hut, Dunkin Donuts, Aquapure, Tampico and Tyreflex Star Motors.
- Feature Films for Lionsgate and Twentieth Century Fox
- Live and reality TV for National Geographic Wild, Discovery Channel, ILTV’s The Stew and ILTV’s Chef It Up
- Castings for Heineken, Latin America Project Runway, KFC, Pizza Hut and Atlantis
- Bookings for Bahamas Speed Week Revival and Baha Mar
- Tours with Acquire the Fire in the US and Canada as crew and cast.
- Social Media Management for Premier Travel, Aquapure and Tampico